Rod Polston Law Firm - Oklahoma Tax Attorneys


  • Most attorneys in an Oklahoma Tax Resolution Firm!
  • We handle both IRS and State case resolutions!
  • Millions of dollars saved for clients!
  • Thousands of clients represented!
  • Thousands of businesses saved from being shut down, thousands of licenses renewed, thousands of bank levies and garnishments lifted!
  • In-House accountants, CPAs, and bookkeepers to keep our clients on track!
  • Featured Guest on America’s Premier Tax Experts!
  • Featured Guest on Moving America Forward with William Shatner!


Looking for our Kansas site?


(and they shared this note to let you know how we helped them!)

The IRS problem became my life…everything in my life was on hold to some degree…a good day was one where I did not receive any notices or statements in the mail. Then I used Rod Polston’s office for help, and EVERYTIME I CALLED I was taken care of. I’m a pretty tough guy, or at least I think I am on the outside; but when I got the news that Mr. Polston’s office had finally solved my problems and arranged for a payment plan that I could manage, I got a little emotional on the phone…I was truly relieved…now I can get on with my life…

Rod’s Blog

  • What is an ITIN, and Do I Need to Renew it?

    Here at the Law Offices of Rod Polston, we accommodate our vast tax expertise to any situation our clients might face. Today's blog post is for any of our clients that don't have a Social Security Number, and instead have an ITIN. ITIN stands for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, and is used by the IRS to identify taxpayers who are obligated to pay taxes but do not have, and cannot legally obtain, a SSN. If you're an ITIN holder and you need to file a tax return in 2017, you may need to renew your ITIN.

    Written on Thursday, 10 November 2016 10:56
  • Vacation Homes and Taxes

    Whether it's a house, apartment, mobile home, or whatever, owning a vacation home is a wonderful thing. It's the perfect getaway, and can double as a great source of income should you decide to rent it out. Of course, any money you make from a vacation home is taxable, and we here at the Law Offices of Rod Polston want to make sure your perfect getaway doesn't turn into the perfect headache. So here are a few things to consider, tax-wise, if you rent out your vacation home. 

    Written on Thursday, 17 November 2016 09:36
View all

Roderick H. Polston, P.C. Winner of the Metro Top 50 Award!!!

  • Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

    The Law Offices of Rod Polston would like to give a huge Thanks for all of the support we have received over the years from all of our clients, CPAs, and attorneys who have repeatedly referred us their friends, family, and clients because of the outstanding job we have done! We can't thank you enough as this is the greatest compliment we could ever receive. We were thrilled to learn we were named as a WINNER of the Metro 50 Award for the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Oklahoma!

    Thank you to everyone who has made this possible for us! We love what we do and we share this award with YOU!

Protecting Your Interest

gavelAs an Oklahoma native, Roderick (Rod) Polston possesses that unique quality only present in those who choose to live their lives in the state of their birth – a complete and personal investment in the lives of the people of his community.

By creating a local presence in Norman, Rod brings his 17 years of tax and 10 years of legal experience to the area.

If you or someone you know needs help solving their IRS problem we encourage you to get to know us better by navigating through this website or by e-mailing us and/or calling us.


  • 405-801-2146 - Norman, OK
  • 918-551-7060 - Tulsa, OK
  • 405-285-9191 - Edmond, OK
  • 580-248-5100 - Lawton, OK
  • 405-602-1818 - Oklahoma City, OK
  • 405-265-1555 - Yukon, OK
Go To Top