Rachel Pappy has been working in the accounting field since 1999. She began as an accounting assistant at 19 years old and moved into payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, auditing, tax preparation, and financial planning.
She earned her Juris Doctorate at Oklahoma City University and is currently the Vice President and Partner at Roderick H. Polston, P.C, a rapidly growing firm that currently employs 70 employees with offices in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Edmond, Yukon, and Lawton. The firm’s clients primarily consist of self-employed individuals and business owners who owe back taxes to the IRS. The firm has found incredible success fighting aggressively to protect the rights of their clients and put a resolution in place for their outstanding taxes.
Rachel Pappy’s accolades are numerous:
- Speaks and regularly appears on KOKH Fox 25 and online providing tax information and news
- Best-Selling Author for her book “Get in the Game” with Kevin Harrington and Loral Langemeier
- Recipient of the OCU Law Outstanding Young Alumna Award
- Featured regularly -Live on the Radio- answering tax questions on News Talk, KOKC 1520 AM
- Featured on TV – On News 9 answering tax questions
- Featured on William Shatner’s show “Moving America Forward”
- Exclusively selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for the field of Tax Law
- Selected for the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Elite Leadership Academy
- Recipient of the “40 Under 40” Award by OKC Biz and Mercedes Benz
- Recipient of the “Next Under 40” Award by the Norman Transcript and the Norman Chamber
- Nominated as the Most Outstanding Lawyer of the Year
- Cover Articles on the front page of the Tulsa Business and Legal News
- Feature article in OKC Biz magazine
- Feature article in the Norman Transcript
- Feature article in Boyd Street Magazine
- Featured in Super Lawyers Magazine
- Selected by the IRS to provide a nine-part tax seminar on behalf of the IRS
Rachel believes God has placed her in her field to assist people who feel that their options and future are hopeless. Rachel finds each day to be more rewarding than the last and sincerely enjoys working with clients to help set up fantastic resolutions with the IRS! Working in this arena is incredibly meaningful to Rachel because of the opportunity it presents to provide people with a fresh start and enable them to feel as if a burden has been lifted off of their shoulders!